[vc_row full_width=”stretch_row_content_no_spaces”][vc_column][pageheader image_url=”2625″ title=”Volunteer”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][title btn_type=”1″ title=”Volunteer” linecolor=”#8fcae4″][vc_column_text]We couldn’t operate without our dedicated, long-term volunteers in the U.S. and Guatemala. Use your unique talents and skill sets to help change the lives of youth. Have experience training how to be a soccer coach? Are you a social media guru? Let us know how you think you can volunteer for Champions in Action.
Volunteering at our summer camps is the best way to help propel Champions in Action’s vision in Guatemala. Our staff is small and aren’t always able to accommodate volunteer visits. Please make sure you discuss your plans with our Guatemalan staff prior to purchasing airfare to Guatemala.
Here are some of the specific needs where we can leverage help from volunteers today:
- Volunteers certified and trained as coaching instructors
- Experience shooting, editing and producing video
- Experience with photography and Photoshop
- Professional experience in social media management, marketing and/or communications
- Volunteers with sales and/or fundraising experience
- Bilingual volunteers, both international and local Guatemalans
Please contact us if you have experience in any of the areas listed above or in another way you feel can continue to help us grow and transform more lives.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]